With Affirm, buying the TATSoul Slim 300 is now easier than ever.
- Pay Over Time
- Make easy monthly payments on terms that you choose
- Quick and Easy
- Enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision
- No Hidden Fees
- Know up front what you'll owe, with no hidden costs and no surprises
- Select Affirm as your payment method at checkout
- Click 'Confirm Order'
- You will be redirected to the Affirm application
- Enter your phone number and additional info as needed
- If approved, choose your loan terms
- Confirm the loan agreement
- You will then be redirected to the Kingpin website
Pay over time, on your terms:
For example, if you made a $1,000 purchase, you might pay $171.70/mo over 6 months at 10% APR.
A down payment may be required.
Subject to credit check and approval, and a down payment may be required.
Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC.
How does Affirm work?
Simply add the items that you would like to finance to your cart and choose Affirm at checkout. Our checkout process is simple with Affirm. Just enter in a few pieces of information about you and complete checkout and you will receive a real time decision.
Are there hidden fees?
No, you will know up front what you’ll owe, with no hidden costs and no surprises.
Will checking eligibility affect my credit score?
No, checking for eligibility will not affect your credit score. Feel free to check eligibility at any time by clicking on the learn more button on any product page.
What if I need to return an item that I financed?
No worries, simply use our quick and easy returns process, once we receive your returned items we will process your return within 24 hours. After the return is processed, your outstanding loan balance will be reduced by the value of the returned item. You will also receive an email confirmation that your return is completed. You can check your account balance directly on the Affirm website or in the Affirm App.
How long do I have to pay Affirm?
Affirm offers simple and easy payment options to Pay over 3, 6, or 12 months.
Can I use Affirm for phone orders?
No, we hope to accomodate phone orders using Affirm in the future, so stay tuned!